1. Today, Marcelo here flaunted his brand-new bracelet!!!!!!!!!!
marcelo quiere presumir su pulserita nueva pic.twitter.com/18hmfBSxUU— frida (@fifsof) July 23, 2020
2. This pittie showed to be so photogenic that it’s nearly offending:
He really ate me tf up in this picture. pic.twitter.com/a6xEJq689d— arrest the cops that killed Breonna Taylor (@aprettyPR) July 18, 2020
3. Milo here ruled benevolently in this garden:
This is Milo. He’s the butterfly king. Has ruled benevolently in this garden for many years. 14/10 (IG: milo_the_toller) pic.twitter.com/wM8v5YcIsW— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) July 20, 2020
4. This UPS chauffeur showed to be King of the Pups!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. He wait:
good boy pic.twitter.com/5NoWZO1ZTd— liv (@o1iviaaaa) July 16, 2020
6. We fell for ALL of these men!!!!!!!!!
7. This meteorite crashed into the Earth and after that continued to take a lil’ nap:
We only rate dogs. This is a meteorite that has fallen from a clearly superior part of the galaxy. Please only send dogs. Thank you… 14/10 pic.twitter.com/vSNrzKRwDT— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) July 23, 2020
8. This man stated “I HAVE NÖÕDLÊ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
9. This pupper showed to be ONE OF THE MOST BRAVE!!!!!!!!!!
We tested smoke detectors yesterday. She heard the alarms and ran up the stairs, made it past the dog gate, and frantically searched every room looking for all of us. She would not calm down until she could check every room. She has never been trained to do this, but she still tried to rescue us. from r/aww
10. This golden household did what they required to do to get The Shot ™:
they wanted her to be in the picture so bad 🥺 pic.twitter.com/F5dWRhB4Dz— Saeed Awawdeh (@SaeedDiCaprio) July 22, 2020
11. Frisco here was an Extremely Goob ™ valet:
This is Frisco. He’s the valet. If you wouldn’t mind putting it in bark and leaving the keys inside he’ll take care of everything. 13/10 would tip well pic.twitter.com/u5pPoCqzdi— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) July 21, 2020
12 Canine Posts From Today That You’ll Most likely Wanna Program To Your Pet
Check out this good boy rebounding for his hooman.— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) July 23, 2020
Dogs, bruh… pic.twitter.com/4PeJBZ0zlq